An Average Facebook User Has 229 Friends: 100 Social Stats From 2012
It’s almost sickening how much data is constantly rearing it’s head in regards to social media use. A new INFOGRAPHIC (published by CREOTIVO) has recently surfaced – offering 100 stats on social media use in 2012.
Some interesting insights:
- 40% socialize more online than they do face-to-face.
- There are more devices connected to the internet than there are people on Earth.
- People spend an average of 6.75 hours month on Facebook.
- Facebook is accessed by 7,000 different devices every day.
- 11 accounts are added every second to Twitter.
- Since 2012, 12 BILLION minutes have been spent using Pinterest on the web.
- Every second 1 new user joins LinkedIn.
- 30% of videos account for 99% of all YouTube views.
- 74% of brand marketers saw an increase in website traffic after investing just 6 hours per week on social.
All this and more in the INFOGRAPHIC below: