Now that we’re approaching the fall season, it’s natural that many are going to be affected by coughing, sneezing and drippy noses. With a few of our staff members being inflicted with the common cold over the weekend, we thought it was more than appropriate to share a little information about this pesky seasonal virus.
Some things you should know:
- A high fever generally means you’re headed to flu-town.
- Wipe down that smart phone frequently — invest in some sanitizing wipes!
- Avoid touching your nose at all costs.
- Increasing fluid intake will help your body combat the virus faster.
- Colds can progress to pneumonia, bronchitis, an ear infection and sinusitis, so for goodness sake: take some time off work to recover. Yes, you too, PR peeps.