TORONTO: Helpling, the online platform for booking home cleaning, has just announced the release of its mobile app for iOS and Android. The app, currently available to customers across the Greater Toronto Area, is geared to make booking residential cleaning easier for clients who are booking on the go. Helpling.com launched in Toronto in December 2014.
The Helpling app lets users book a home cleaner securely and conveniently. It offers fast one-touch booking, allowing customers who have set up an account to re-book with one tap. Finding a residential cleaner used to require customers to consult yellow pages, seek out personal recommendations and research meticulously online. With Helpling’s extensive registration process, which includes a cleaning test, background check and personal interview, finding a qualified cleaner has never been easier. Now users of the Helpling app can simply enter an address, the amount of cleaning required and a desired date for their booking. Helpling’s intuitive algorithm then recommends the best cleaner for the selected. Right after booking, clients can save the date directly to their smartphone calendar or forward the details via email or SMS.
“Canadians across the country are using their smartphones on a daily basis to order services like food delivery and taxi rides,” says Helpling Canada managing director Blake Connoy. “We’re confident that the Helpling app will provide another solution to making everyday life easier and more efficient for customers across the GTA.”
App Advantages and Features
The Helpling app makes booking a cleaner easier than ever before. It connects with calendar apps, allows for single or recurring bookings, shows when a preferred cleaner is available and features payment via credit card and direct debit. The advantages of using the Helpling app include:
- Forward booking details directly via email or SMS to notify a partner or housemate that they can look forward to a clean home.
- Store bookings directly to phone calendars and set alerts for when a cleaner will need access to your home.
- Makes repeating a booking easy – after launching the app, customers can use their last selection to re-book with one touch.
- Free to download.
How it works
- Users can download the free app in the iOS or Android stores.
- Upon launching the app, customers are prompted to enter their cleaning requirements, along with indicating additional service requests, such as cleaning inside the oven, closets, refrigerator and window interiors.
- Customers may then select the desired frequency of the $25/hour service — once, weekly, or biweekly.
- After entering in location and contact information, users are paired (through a location-based algorithm) with a nearby Helpling cleaner.
- Users then pay using credit card or debit with a touch of the screen, and enjoy the easiest way to clean their home.
For more information, photos or interview requests, please contact:
Cory Stewart | Embrace Disruption PR
o: 416.963.9857 e: email@example.com
Helpling is the leading global online platform for professional home cleaners. On the website or the mobile app customers can book a vetted and insured service provider within a couple of click. The innovative online service gives people more time to enjoy the nice things in life: family, friends and leisure activities.
Helpling was founded by Benedikt Franke, Philip Huffman and Rocket Internet in January 2014. The company now has more than 250 employees and offers its service in more than 200 cities in Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Sweden. This makes Helpling the most widely available online marketplace for household services in the world.