What Your Logo Says About Your Business
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Back in July 2012, we posted an INFOGRAPHIC outlining what your brand colours really say about your business.
We recently uncovered an updated INFOGRAPHIC from 123Print with some new insights that are sure to spark your interest!
Did you know:
- 33% of all companies use blue in their logo.
- 95% only use one or two colours in their logo.
- 41% of logos use only text.
- Blue symbolizes trust and dependability.
- Red evokes action and energy.
- Brown is seen as dependable and simple.
Check out the meaning of other colours, and a handy font guide below!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!