If you were following the Oscars on twitter last night, you certainly weren’t devoid of content! With 8.9MM tweets in total, it was near impossible not to see something Oscar related when logging on to the popular social network.
Sysomos took a moment to create a quick INFOGRAPHIC outlining some of the highlights from the entertainment industry’s biggest night, and here’s some of their findings:
- There were 403,862 total red carpet tweets
- Jennifer Lawrence was voted best dressed female
- Anne Hathaway was voted worst (we have to agree)
- #Oscars was the hottest hashtag with over 800,000 tweets
- Women tweeted over double the amount of Oscar content of men during the evening
Check out the full INFOGRAPHIC below: