The people over at celtra put together this informative INFOGRAPHIC outlining what ‘makes’ a mobile advertisement. They analyzed 60 different campaigns, and here are some of their findings:
- The expandable banner ad is the most popular format.
- iOS is still in the lead, but Android is closing in quickly.
- Video and direct response are the most popular, and widely used ad features.
- Consider context when creating your ad, as each vertical has an additional standout feature.
- Social media makes your ads MUCH more effective (obviously).
- Users love to share branded content — we’re skeptical about this one…
See all these insights and more in the INFOGRAPHIC below: