Ok, so it’s extremely obnoxious when someone greets you on Monday morning with “Have a case of the Mondays?”
How satisfying would it be to reply with a simple, “Nope, feeling fantastic!”
Popular magazine Redbook has put together a list of things you can do to improve your energy levels throughout the week, making the sluggish Monday start a thing of the past. A few tips that stand out to us are:
- Wake up at the same time everyday.
- Work out before heading in to work.
- Have a healthy snack at 4 p.m.
- Write down your task list for tomorrow before heading to bed.
- Sleep on a half-empty stomach.
Check out all the tips in the INFOGRAPHIC below: